Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays #3 & #4

-Taboo "Naughty but Nice" Show
-New, fun things
-Makeuuuuuuup
-Cookies
-Cinniamon hearts x4987489148
-Oreo, my late feline
-Beards
-Looking at old old pictures
-Realizing how calm I can be
-Learning that it feels good to get upset and not histerically cry
-Lumberjack biker boys
-Dates!
-RYAN FUCKING GOSLING
-Denim cut offs
-Deconstructing wolf shirts
-Thrift shoppin' with the bestie
-Silk chocolate beveragev
-Dead Man's Bones
-Cardigan clips
-NO MORE ROOTS
-Dancing in my undies & a tank top
-Having Suiters
-Purple Tulips
-Deciding that the OBVIOUS choice for my knuckle tattoos will be WOLF PACK
-Strawberry Lemonade Chillers
-Hitting a huge bump in the road & flailing about
-Sex Dream books
-Taco Bake
-Nail Polish
-Valentine's Day gifts <3
-Doin' it
-Keeping a clean house
-Dominant male energy
-Killing people with kindness

I am forgetting a lot, but I feel good about this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment