Thursday, February 17, 2011

BACK ON THE HORSE

I've been tossed off of the happy horse repeatedly lately. It's no fun.
I HAVE been doing positive things as often as I can and making mental notes about things I enjoy and often don't acknowledge for my TILT entries...which i'm about to post; a 2 week one.
So, RSL progress?
-I've gone on dates! DATES? ME? WHAT? YEAH. I am capable of anything.
-I've been successful in painting my toenails weekly.
-I haven't been giving in to any tabloids, but that's easy for me. No malicious gossip has been spread/repeated either.
-I've tried the "Zipper Technique" twice now and it's worked!
-I'm behind on the pictures, but I AM doing quite well, i'm not too behind.
-I bought a book about sex dreams, to get in touch with my sexuality AND my subconscious!

I've been horribly distracted and can't bring myself to finish this...on to the TILT Post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment