Thursday, February 3, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays #2

-Girls night dinner parties.
-The hilarious conversation that ensues when i'm with K&J.
-Engaging discussions about sex.
-Kevin Dack and his microwave pot roast.
-Great friends who demand to babysit.
-Looking like a 5 year old with a high bun.
-Watching movies alone
-Anchors <3
-Red heads (the fake kind)
-Tim Hortons tea
-Old clothes that are new to me
-Super positive feedback from loved ones
-People saying i'm impressive when they barely know me.
-11am Workshops with my bestie
-My job & coworkers
-Tzatziki sauce
-Eating ice cream with an old friend
-Feeling accomplished
-9NA Goldwell toner
-Laaaate, late nights with fits of laughter
-Junk food while on your period
-Sneaky thoughts
-Learning how to flirt shamelessly
-Channeling 50s beauties like Judy Garland & Betty Grable

No comments:

Post a Comment