Monday, January 31, 2011

GET READY FEBRUARY-

HERE I COME!!

I've had a great weekend thanks to all of my lovely friends!
All day today i've been feeling so positive and lovely because of all the loving energy I was around all weekend & it makes me excited for the near future.

I'm already working on a point form list for this week's TILT so i don't forget any!
IM SO EXCITED FOR GALA'S LIVE FEED TOMORROW!!
I'm going die with joy.
I. CAN'T. WAIT.

I am going to try to take a big step forward and join Shapes with Sarah. She is going to sign me onto her family plan FOR FREE(OMG!), this will free up some cash for me because I am paying like $40.00 (techinically, my mom is...:/) a month for a gym I don't go to because I don't feel like i'm doing the right things. Sarah has been working with a trainer for a long time, and is VERY dedicated herself AND lives in my hood again so I KNOW she'll kick my ass like 3-4 times a week. So that's exciting, I just need a little motivation to go do it.

I don't have much to say, I just mainly wanted to blog about how EXCITED I am for tomorrow! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment